Insecure Finale 🔥🔥🔥

What a wow!!! So Insecure is like the only realistic show that I know and they just proved that true with their finale that air this week. 

If you haven't watch Insecure please do yourself a favor and do it rn! Firstly I must say the only con for me, is the abundance of sex scenes which really pop out of nowhere, so if you're under age-ISSA (tehehehe) no.  But I often find myself skipping these scenes and sometimes miss out on important deets- but hey, some people are for these scenes. 

Anyway, the finale had be in my feels. WARNING:spoiler alert. There was basically a whole scene showing Lawrence and Issa's happily ever after. You know how it goes-he proposed, they got married, had a cute baby, the works. And once my heart was just about to melt...it wasn't actually happening. I was personally hurt and I know I'm not the only one who felt some type of way because Twitter went crazy. 


And as if this wasn't enough, the episode ends with Molly opening the door to Dro (side note:he says he's in an open relationship but this actually hasn't been confirmed by his wife-hmmm) and Issa going to Daniel's house on some, "I'm sleeping on the couch." 🙄🙄 

All in all, it was a great season finale. I don't know if it's just me but did Lawrence glo up as soon as he left Issa??? And that usually happens in real life, sometimes we don't want to accept the end of something that used to make us so happy-but it has to happen (did I mention that Lawrence called Issa a hoe 😂😂🙈🙈).

Insecure is a series that depicts the REAL issues faced by black individuals in particular, and this is why I love it. It's dealt with a lot of social issues that many shows don't bother even implying like depression in black men and the struggles of a successful, strong, independent black woman (Being Mary Jane does this too), etc. I'm so excited for Season 3🤗🤗🤗



Stay Woke 

Comments

Popular Posts