I made one day, TODAY!

Hi?! Wait, do I need to greet at the beginning of a blog or nah? No, hey?! So I just jump right into it...no that would be rude though. I actually don't know how this blog thing works. Do I need an introduction, body & conclusion? LOL, this is going to be some experience. Sooo anyway, why is yo girl starting this blog thing??
Since about Grade. 11 I have been telling myself that I'm going to start a blog. But you know how these things work:
  • you make a new year's resolution
  • you're so excited about it for the first day (tbh more like the first hour), you even make lists on how you're gonna achieve the goal then,
  • you completely forget about your plans for a young 7 months.
  • After 7 months, you find the now crumpled up paper of new year's resolutions and try to revive that lifeless fire to pursue it
  • only to realise at year end that you haven't done anything and then you convince yourself that next year, is your year.
  • and so the cycle continues.
This was me, for a good 3 years. Until I just decided it's about time to actually find the pots and do the dzang things. And thanks to some friends who gave me a little shove, here I am posting my first ever blog. YASSS!
I'm not going to tell you exactly what I'll be posting, cause tbh I don't really know, Baypes ( now accepting ideas). But in general, it will have to do with black excellence, natural hair, black girl magic and here and there my opinion and views on current affairs.
I'm really excited to see where naturallywoke.blogspot.com will take me or should I say "us" cause by reading this whole blog you've agreed to support me on this journey (you can send me things to write about in the comments and any "points of order, and I will make sure to recognise them. Don't forget to share any posts you like).

THANKS!


Comments

  1. So proud of you! It's not enough to be woke, but we need to help other's too. Love ya gal xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts